A Mennonite Cemetery near Mount Forest.
Fresh and frozen pork and beef, processed products, smoked products, summer sausage, pepperettes, boxed meats, and venison processing.
In 1956, the first A&W drive-in restaurant in Canada opened on Portage Avenue in Winnipeg. Serving a delicious combination of great-tasting burgers, onion rings and frosted mugs of famous A&W Root Beer®—all from the smiling faces of friendly car hops—A&W proved to be an instant hit. A&W Restaurants quickly multiplied across the nation, flourishing through the late '50s and '60s.
A cemetery of Old Order Mennonites
This bell was on the original Post Office in Mount Forest.