Mount Forest Greenhouses is a family owned nursery that has been part of the Mount Forest community for over 30 years.
A small rural cemetery. The plaque is on the cairn at the Kenilworth/United Church cemetery.
In 1956, the first A&W drive-in restaurant in Canada opened on Portage Avenue in Winnipeg. Serving a delicious combination of great-tasting burgers, onion rings and frosted mugs of famous A&W Root Beer®—all from the smiling faces of friendly car hops—A&W proved to be an instant hit. A&W Restaurants quickly multiplied across the nation, flourishing through the late '50s and '60s.
A very small cemetery situated at the north end of the Town of Arthur.