St. Paul's was organized in 1858 with Rev. J.P. Tremain as the first rector. A roughcast building was erected about 1860 on a government Grant of land of two acres near the river. The present church was built in 1883, near Market Square
Choral Eucharist – BAS
Sundays at 11:00 am
Wednesdays at 10.00 am
Book of Common Prayer Eucharist celebrated at the Lady Altar.
A 2 point parish with Grace Anglican Church, Arthur; part of the Diocese of Niagara